Crypto currencies have proliferated over the last couple of years. First, there was the Bitcoin underpinned by blockchain technology. Now, we have ethereum, litecoin, ripple, monero, dash, Zcash, and a host of others. This spurt has spawned the global crypto asset management market. And it is expected to be the next big thing in the domain of business.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @
These are some of the reasons why:
• Crypto asset management tools are perfect for retail investors, wanting to explore the market. It spells massive opportunity for companies building and running such platforms. This is because the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies is almost US$400 bn. Despite all the volatility, the alternate currencies are here to stay.
• In the near term, the global crypto asset management market is expected to rise further as the virtual currencies are adopted in the financial and business domain. They have facilitated big ticket financial transactions across borders.
• Despite looking so promising, the global crypto asset management market is facing a few headwinds nonetheless. One of them is the fact that they are often misused for fraudulent activities and for funding terrorists and the underworld. This is because the transactions are anonymous. This has led to most governments of nations outlawing trading or usage of cryptocurrencies.
• Besides, given the volatility in their values, and also the fact that they are not backed by assets like the physical currencies, is also affecting the growth of the global crypto asset management market. It also beset by the massive amount of energy the crypto transactions guzzle.
• Despite such challenges, the global crypto asset management market would continue to rise. This is because of many nations legalizing the alternate currencies and some even keen on uptaking those as the national currency.
Read Comprehensive Overview of Report @